Monday, February 19, 2007

Creative Manifesto

Ali Edwards' challenge for this week was to create a Personal Creative Manifesto.

Mine is short and punchy

  • Just Do It - get in there and create.
  • There are no mistakes.
  • Anything Goes. If it feels good, keep doing it. ( I think I pinched that from somewhere)
  • It's alright to change your mind.
  • Scraplifting is inspiration, not stealing or cheating.
  • It's supposed to be fun. If it isn't, then move on until it becomes fun again. (that applies to anything, I think.)

I think I will continue to add and revise this Manifesto , so WATCH THIS SPACE.

Also I have finished my 2nd TBR Challenge book,

The Secret River by Kate Grenville

I loved the notion that nothing is clear cut and that good people sometimes do bad things.

Now I'm off the prepare for Harry Potter and The Ghostly Hallows by rereading Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince.

See YA Soon

No comments: