Sunday, February 04, 2007

Book No 1 Down and Out

I have finished my 1st book for the 2007 TBR Challenge.

House Corrino - the 3rd Prequel to the DUNE series. I loved these three prequels and will go on to re read DUNE.


My LIFE ARTIST Challenge for this week wanted me to look at the scrapping item I am playing with for fun.

I am simply playing with storage. I am ORGANISING ( my word for 2007) my scrap space and having a lot of fun doing it. I have catergorised brads, collected all my pens, reorganised quotes and classified fonts and rub-ons and stickers. In doing so, I have rediscovered just how much stuff I have and how much I don't need to buy (who am I kidding with the Craft show on thursday). I am starting to feel re energised about creating after the mountain of Christmas presents I created last year.

Have a great week and I will see you soon, once I get started on my uni work. I'll tell you all about it once I wrap MY head around it.

No comments: