Friday, January 19, 2007

My word - ORGANISE

I have been searching for quotes that reinforce my word.

Here are a few dealing with organising my wants and things.

Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful. ~William Morris

You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need. ~Vernon Howard

Reduce the complexity of life by eliminating the needless wants of life, and the labors of life reduce themselves. ~Edwin Way Teale

The scultptor produces the beautiful statue by chipping away such parts of the marble block as are not needed - it is a process of elimination. ~ Elbert Hubbard

I feel that I have too many possessions and no homes for these things to live. As Part of my "organise" challenge, I wish to contain my "need"/"want" for things and organise my home to be able to easily use the things I have. Even just putting this down in words is liberating.

No comments: